Friday, March 29, 2024

 Ahhh, Spring!


It’s spring!  The flowers are blooming, the trees are budding and winter is gone (at least we hope so!).  It’s a time of new birth, new energy and new joy.  Reminds me of 2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.”, and Revelation 21:5 Then He who sat on the throne said, "Behold, I make all things new." And He said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful."

Spring is a time of year when the days start to get a little longer and we have more sunshine.  But, even on rainy days we can have Son shine!  2 Corinthians 4:6 “For it is the God who commanded light to shine out of darkness, who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.“ 

So, what’s going on in your life?  Do you feel like there is a cloud hanging over your head?  Is discouragement or disappointment raining down on you?  It is time to let the Son shine in!  John 15:11 says “"These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full.” Jesus wants us to have joy, no matter what is going on.  We are given a choice.  We can have misery or we can have joy.  I know what I want – JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment